As in previous years, the Lebanon squadron will be supporting the Prouty this year on Saturday, 9 July.
If you have signed up to help out with the Prouty, please arrive at the Richmond Middle School at 0600. Check in at the volunteer tent.
Meet at the following locations by 0600:
- Reflective vest (we will have extras if you don’t have your own)
- Rain gear (the event runs rain or shine)
- Cell phone if you have one you can use for the day
- Please send your number to Maj. Rangi Keen before the event
- We can provide a cell phone and/or radio as needed
BDUs or other CAP uniform. Please pick up a volunteer shirt when you arrive and wear that with your BDU pants.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the Prouty at the main venue
- If you are driving, you can get food at the rest stops (although you may want to bring your own as this is basic fare)
- Bring your own water and snacks
- You can fill up a the rest stops as needed, but it’s always good to have your own
Thank you for your help this year.