As in previous years, the Lebanon squadron will be supporting the Prouty this year on Saturday, 14 July.
If you have signed up to help out with the Prouty, you have two options:
- Camping at Storrs Pond on Friday afternoon
- Meeting at the Richmond Middle School on Saturday morning by 6 AM
If you haven’t yet signed up, it’s not too late; just contact Capt. Rangi Keen.
Meet at one of the following locations:
- Airport at 4:30 PM to ride up in the van – please contact Lt. Col. Nash if you plan to meet at the airport.
- Richmond Middle School at 5 PM for dinner
- Area 5 at Storrs pond after dinner (there is a summer camp using the area so we will not have access until after 5 PM)
The Richmond Middle School is right off Route 10 north of Hanover. It will be obvious when you get there.
- Tent (arrange to share if you don’t have one)
- Sleeping bag and/or mattress
- Rain jacket
- Bathers & towel if you’d like to swim in the pond
- Dinner will be provided by Lui Lui at the Richmond Middle School
- Breakfast and lunch will also be provided by the Prouty, but bring your own water and snacks
Meet at the following locations:
If you cannot arrive until later, please contact Capt. Rangi Keen.
- Reflective vest (we have extras if you don’t have your own)
- Rain gear
- Cell phone if you have one you can use for the day (please send your number to Capt. Rangi Keen)
BDUs or other CAP uniform.
Please pick up a volunteer shirt when you arrive and wear that with your BDU pants.
- Breakfast and lunch will also be provided by the Prouty
- Bring your own water and snacks
Thank you for your help this year.