All regular squadron meetings are held at the Cornerstone Community Center at 14 Elk Street in Hartford, VT. Map and Directions
- Cadets meet weekly on Thursday nights from 6:30 to 9:00 PM.
- Air crew members meet monthly on the second Thursday from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Seniors meet monthly on the fourth Thursday from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
Details of upcoming meetings are available in the calendar.
Current cadets are reminded that if you cannot attend a regular meeting, please send an email to absence. Regular attendance is expected, however conflicting sports schedules or other school activities, sickness, or family vacations constitute an excused absence. Absence for other personal reasons or failure to notify your commanding officer will be noted as an unexcused absence.
Regular Meeting Activities
Topics covered each week are normally as shown below, however the agenda is subject to change. Please see our calendar for details on specific meetings. The numbers in the list below indicate each Thursday of the month (e.g. 2 means the second Thursday of the month). The dress for each meeting is noted in parentheses.
- Physical fitness training (Athletic Gear) – see the Active Cadet Fitness Program for details.
- Aerospace education and testing (ABUs/BDUs).
- Emergency services and re-testing (ABUs/BDUs).
- Character development and awards (Blues).
- Agenda and dress planned by cadets (if there is a fifth Thursday).
Information regarding special events and changes to the regular meeting schedule is posted to the cadets mailing list.
Seniors are also invited to participate in cadet meetings. If you would like to assist in the cadet program, please contact the Deputy Commander for Cadets.