All regular squadron meetings are held in the terminal building at Lebanon Municipal Airport, 5 Airpark Rd, West Lebanon, NH. To reach the meeting room, enter the terminal building’s main doors, turn left, and walk to the end of lobby area. Map and Directions
- Cadets meet each Monday night from 6:30 to 9:00 PM.
- Air crew members meet on the second Thursday of each month from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Seniors meet on the fourth Thursday of each month from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
Details of upcoming meetings are available in the calendar.
Current cadets are reminded that if you cannot attend a regular meeting, please send an email to absence. Regular attendance is expected, however conflicting sports schedules or other school activities, sickness, or family vacations constitute an excused absence. Absence for other personal reasons or failure to notify your commanding officer will be noted as an unexcused absence.
Regular Meeting Activities
Cadets meet every Monday night. Topics covered each week are normally as shown below, however the agenda is subject to change. Please see our calendar for details on specific meetings. The numbers in the list below indicate each Monday of the month (e.g. 2 means the second Monday of the month). The dress for each meeting is noted in parentheses.
- Physical fitness training (Athletic Gear) – see the Active Cadet Fitness Program for details.
- Aerospace education and testing (BDUs).
- Emergency services and re-testing (BDUs).
- Character development and awards (Blues).
- Agenda and dress planned by cadets (if there is a fifth Monday).
Information regarding special events and changes to the regular meeting schedule is posted to the cadets mailing list.
Seniors meet once a month on the second (air crew only) and fourth (all) Thursday of the month, but are also invited to participate in cadet meetings. If you would like to assist in the cadet program, please contact the Deputy Commander for Cadets, Capt John Largent.