As in previous years, the Lebanon squadron will be supporting the Prouty this year on Saturday, 8 July.
If you have signed up to help out with the Prouty, please arrive at the Richmond Middle School at 0600. Check in at the volunteer tent and pick up a volunteer shirt.
Meet at the following locations by 0600:
- Rain gear (the event runs rain or shine)
- Cell phone if you have one you can use for the day
- Please send your number to Maj. Rangi Keen before the event
- We can provide a cell phone and/or radio as needed
BDUs (preferred) or other CAP uniform. Cadets please wear your PT shirt. Seniors please wear your Prouty volunteer shirt.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the Prouty at the main venue
- If you are driving, you can get food at the rest stops (although you may want to bring your own as this is basic fare)
- Bring your own water and snacks
- You can fill up a the rest stops as needed, but it’s always good to have your own
Thank you for your help this year.