The Lebanon Composite Squadron is a proud member of Civil Air Patrol, the United States Air Force Auxiliary. Since its formation in 1952, the squadron has been a place for people young and old to come together to learn and perform valuable missions for America.
Five CAP (4 from NER!) pilots attended the Vermont Glider Instructor training week at Springfield, VT. Congratulations to all and many thanks to our NH pilots who staffed it!
- Lebanon has been named a Quality Cadet Unit for 2015-2016!
- Please join us at Wings and Wheels!
- “Sully” was fantastic!
- Congratulations to our New Hampshire Wing Aircrew Member of the Year!
- Congratulations to our New Hampshire Wing Cadet of the Year!
- 2016 NH & VT Wing Conference
- Open House and a Promotion!
- Open House 29 Aug 2016