The Lebanon Composite Squadron is a proud member of Civil Air Patrol, the United States Air Force Auxiliary. Since its formation in 1952, the squadron has been a place for people young and old to come together to learn and perform valuable missions for America.
- Aerospace Ed next Monday
- 1963 Lebanon CAP Commander at Wings and Wheels, Cliff Henderson – still flying!
- 2016 Lebanon Wings and Wheels
- More Glider Instructors!
- Lebanon has been named a Quality Cadet Unit for 2015-2016!
- Please join us at Wings and Wheels!
- “Sully” was fantastic!
- Congratulations to our New Hampshire Wing Aircrew Member of the Year!
- Congratulations to our New Hampshire Wing Cadet of the Year!