The Lebanon Composite Squadron is a proud member of Civil Air Patrol, the United States Air Force Auxiliary. Since its formation in 1952, the squadron has been a place for people young and old to come together to learn and perform valuable missions for America.
As in previous years, the Lebanon squadron will be supporting the Prouty this year on Saturday, 14 July.
If you have signed up to help out with the Prouty, please arrive at the Richmond Middle School at 0600. Check in at the volunteer tent and pick up a volunteer shirt.
Meet at the following locations by 0600:
- Rain gear (the event runs rain or shine)
- Cell phone if you have one you can use for the day
- Please send your number to Maj. Rangi Keen before the event
- We can provide a cell phone and/or radio as needed
- Drivers (nice to have, but not required)
- Push broom in case you need to clear gravel or broken glass from the road
BDUs (preferred) or other CAP uniform. Cadets please wear your PT shirt. Seniors please wear your Prouty volunteer shirt.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the Prouty at the main venue
- If you are driving, you can get food at the rest stops (although you may want to bring your own as this is basic fare)
- Bring your own water and snacks
- You can fill up a the rest stops as needed, but it’s always good to have your own
Volunteer parking at the Richmond Middle School is at the Dartmouth Printing parking lot north of the middle school. If you need to drop off lots of gear, enter via Desden Road to the drop-off area south of the school. Once done unloaded, move your vehicle to the Dartmouth Printing lot.
Thank you for your help this year.
- Map Reading
- Glider O Flights!
- Lebanon Cadet Color Guard in the Lebanon and Woodstock Alumni Parades
- O Flight! Cadets get 5 free powered O Flights and 5 Glider O Flights!
- Winch Training
- Parade practice – Memorial Day is almost here
- Our college cadets returned!
- Congratulations to our newest Chief!